Fancy Some Ichthyotherapy? Tibiao Fish Spa is the Place to Be!

Stress Relief at the Heart of the City - Tibiao Fish Spa

After a long day's work, all you want to do is just sit back, relax or probably get some massage. If you're living in rural areas where mountains, farms, lakes, beaches and resorts are in abundance, you could just easily sit back and relax. However, if you live in an urban area where cars, buildings and other technological advancements are present, like Iloilo, how could you possibly get the pampering and relaxation that you fancy?

Tibiao Fish Spa, located in SM City Iloilo - Manduriao, is every hard worker's dream come true! The establishment offers various ichthyotherapy services and packages that helps you get the relaxation and pampering that you deserve!

Wait a second, what on Earth is ichthyotherapy?

Ichthyotherapy in the City - Be FISHically Clean and Healthy!

Tibiao Fish Spa specializes in providing one-of-a-kind experience by combining both relaxing and exfoliating in just one service called ichthyotherapy. It is an non-painful process wherein small fishes called Doctor Fish, also known as Garra rufa, nibbles  on your layer of dead skin thus creating a tingling yet relaxing sensation. Basically, you will be getting rid of your feet's dead skin in a fun, safe and non-painful way. Hold on, Tibiao Fish Spa doctor fishes are awesome at that but hey, could they get any more awesome?!


Well, read on because doctor fishes are not just cute little creatures that nibble on your feet's dead skin and relaxing but they're also scientifically proven to help those with symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. Through its combined relaxing and exfoliating effects, ichthyotherapy has become widely popular because it also helps improve the blood circulation in the skin through micro-massages, cleaning of blocked pores, helps in the promotion of new skin and ultimately help release stress. Well, that's exactly why you want it for in the first place!

If you're worried about the idea that people with foot disease might contaminate the water, no worries! Tibiao Fish Spa ensures through its state-of-the-art bio-filtration technology, activated carbon filtration and UV sterilization that the waters are clean and safe.

So, fancy some ichthyotherapy? Tibiao Fish Spa, in SM Iloilo - Manduriao, is definitely the place to be!

5 comments:

Nate River said...

Hello, I browse through google and I found your blog, posting about au pair scams. Here's the one I recently received and have all the requirements to be confirmed as scams(except for the flattering salary part). After I receive this and tend to find his original profile in aupair, the profile has deleted, that rose my suspicion.


Dear AU Pair,

I got your mail.I would like you to know more about me,my Daughter and also about the Au pair job.I am a single dad of 1 Daughter (Becky)3yrs old and i do have a lovely Dog tank and a cat.My Daughter loves to play with either the Scooby doo or the bat man.She loves her video games and some sci-fi actions movies.I live in Rochford Essex,and work as a Real Estate Agent which i do always get back home late and this makes me see a reason to get an Au pair that will take good care of my little girl for me. I am honest, trust worthy and eligible about my family and i am looking for the same qualities in the Au pair that is going to work with me. About the Job Au pair Duties,He/She must give my Daughter a special care/attention and must be good at cooking,also helping in light house work.I shall give the Au pair a car to drive out with my Daughter.In case he/she doesn't know how to drive,then i may need the services of a chauffeur.
The Au pair may come along with his/her kids,Since i stay in a 3 bedroom apartment and i don't think he/she will have a problem staying with us and we shall live together as the same family,if you really want to work with me you will have to get back to me with your Information and i will like to see more pictures of you.

Here are more questions for you to answer:
do you have any working experience?
for how long have you been searching for a family?
Are your kids moving with you?
do you have any experience about first aid?
what do you do for now i mean you job?
how do you intend to treat my Daughter?
will you also like to help me with some house work?
Where are you living right now?
Will you like to live with me ?
You can get back to me on geremimarcus@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon.
Geremi Marcus... +447045746287

Nate River said...

Hello, I browse through google and I found your blog, posting about au pair scams. Here's the one I recently received and have all the requirements to be confirmed as scams(except for the flattering salary part). After I receive this and tend to find his original profile in aupair, the profile has deleted, that rose my suspicion.


Dear AU Pair,

I got your mail.I would like you to know more about me,my Daughter and also about the Au pair job.I am a single dad of 1 Daughter (Becky)3yrs old and i do have a lovely Dog tank and a cat.My Daughter loves to play with either the Scooby doo or the bat man.She loves her video games and some sci-fi actions movies.I live in Rochford Essex,and work as a Real Estate Agent which i do always get back home late and this makes me see a reason to get an Au pair that will take good care of my little girl for me. I am honest, trust worthy and eligible about my family and i am looking for the same qualities in the Au pair that is going to work with me. About the Job Au pair Duties,He/She must give my Daughter a special care/attention and must be good at cooking,also helping in light house work.I shall give the Au pair a car to drive out with my Daughter.In case he/she doesn't know how to drive,then i may need the services of a chauffeur.
The Au pair may come along with his/her kids,Since i stay in a 3 bedroom apartment and i don't think he/she will have a problem staying with us and we shall live together as the same family,if you really want to work with me you will have to get back to me with your Information and i will like to see more pictures of you.

Here are more questions for you to answer:
do you have any working experience?
for how long have you been searching for a family?
Are your kids moving with you?
do you have any experience about first aid?
what do you do for now i mean you job?
how do you intend to treat my Daughter?
will you also like to help me with some house work?
Where are you living right now?
Will you like to live with me ?
You can get back to me on geremimarcus@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon.
Geremi Marcus... +447045746287

夜猫妖女 said...

Hello, I browse through google and I found your blog, posting about au pair scams. Here's the one I recently received and have all the requirements to be confirmed as scams(except for the flattering salary part). After I receive this and tend to find his original profile in aupair, the profile has deleted, that rose my suspicion.

reyjr said...

Hahaha, so THAT's what it's called? I just refer to it as fish spa. We tried it once at the Manila Ocean Park, and had a really funny experience. We didn't expect to be so tickled by the fish we were laughing out loud (literally!) the whole complete time. :D

The place featured here looks really nice and relaxing though. :) WOuld you know if they are planning to open one in Manila?

Jonha Ducayag Revesencio said...

Hi reyjr!

My first fish spa experience was with Ocean Park too and I love it!

I'm not sure if they will by chance, open an office in Manila but will definitely ask them when I visit them again and will let you know!

Thanks for stopping by :)