Running in Circles

When Your Goals are Too Fuzzy, Reaching Them Ain't Easy!

Have you ever been in a situation wherein you think you've just been running in circles, juggling and battling life but at the end of the day accomplishing nothing? Well, I have. I am currently snowed under with bazillion of tasks and still feel incomplete since I am not able to do what I really love. It's probably one of the struggles of blogging that I constantly deal with. There are myriad of ideas running in my mind and I just can't find time to weave them. It's like you want to do something really bad but you just can't, at the moment. 

It's frustrating, disappointing and leaves me wanting more. I know that I'm still the captain of my soul and that I have a greater power over all my circumstances. But I guess things just don't come to you. I have always been wanting for a change to take effect in my life, only to realize that I need to MAKE it. I am someone who that has a force to act. Not to be acted upon.

Then I read Bo Sanchez's entry about Why You Don’t Get What You Want: You’re Conflicted and knew right there and then what's wrong. I have always been so vague with my requests. Thus, the world is also having a hard time giving it to me. After all, I didn't know what I really want so how could I expect the world and the Lord to give them to me?

Sometimes it's too difficult when you want to accomplish a lot of things but just as Oprah Winfrey said, 

"You can have it all. Just not all at once".

Perhaps that's why God created 60 seconds in 1 minute.
60 minutes in an hour.
24 hours in a day.
7 days in a week.
4 weeks in a month.
365 days in a year.

Yes, there's plenty of time to make all of my dreams come true. It's amazing how God has a perfect timetable for all my dreams and hopes to come true. It's like how endless the waves are, and I just gotta ride with them, keep my balance daily and enjoy every moment of the journey.

Relaxation is the Key to Focus

When i felt I needed to accomplish several things at the same time so badly, I decided to go against the tide instead and relax so I could focus again.

Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop. - Ovid

For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. - Lily Tomlin

We Had Joy, We Had Fun in Anhawan

Anhawan is a 6-hectare, stunning resort located in Oton, Iloilo, which is just an hour from the heart of Iloilo. The place has got lots of facilities that you can rent and enjoy such as their swimming pool, cottages near the beach, horse back riding  and enjoy beach sports and activities like volleyball, skating (yeah it's really packed with lots of activities to keep you elated), jet skiing and it's awesome that a lady would approach you for a free back massage.

The other Saturday, me and my friends went to Racsus Resort in Guimbal. We didn't get to enjoy the experience as much as we did in Anhawan mainly because of our fault. We went there late at night and since the facility has got some really poor lighting, we were not able to fully appreciate the beauty of the place such as their man-made cave, collection of various birds, fishes, snakes and ostrich. 

The good thing about Racsus and Anhawan is that they both let their tourists "consume" the entrance fees. You could go ahead and order foods in exchange of the tickets that they provide you once you enter the facility. It's like eating something, somewhere, other than you house.
 Me and my friends in Anhawan Resort, Oton, Iloilo
 My first time to ride a horse. Kim was very tamable and it was so much fun!
 Just gotta love Anhawan Resort!

Anhawan Resort is truly a lovely place to relax. It has got some really awesome facilities that you can enjoy!

I felt the need to set my Saturdays aside for relaxation and have my energy reinvigorated to my system through recreational activities that I enjoy with my friends. 

Yes, my pile of tasks may not be lessened but my force and motivation could be increased, so as my determination to press on. 


No comments: