3 Reasons Why You Should Shop Online

My Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5 Pink and its box

Christmas is fast approaching! Have you got your wishlist for Santa ready? With the fast evolving technology, one can now opt to shop online and with just a few clicks, you can have your purchased items and products delivered right on your doorstep in no time!

First Online Shopping Experience with Kim Lato's Kim Store

However, some people are still skeptic about buying online. Well, I have always been skeptic too. It's not easy to entrust your hard earned money to some seller that might not hold his end of the bargain and you would be left with nothing but regrets for taking such an idiotic step. 
Screenshot of Kim Lato's Store, Kim Store, as featured in The Good Housekeeping magazine
Photo of Kim Lato of Kim Store, as a featured entrepreneur in The Good Housekeeping magazine

Well, not anymore! A week ago, I asked my friend to meet up with the online seller of the Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5 camera whose office is located in Manila. I have been checking the background of the store where I would purchase the item and when I was satisfied that Kim Lato is not a bogus seller, I immediately sent the funds through BPI after sending her a message through Facebook indicating my interest in the said product mentioned. Her online store, which is hosted for free by Multiply is quite a hit indicated by the reviews and satisfied customers feedback of her service and ensured high quality yet affordable products.

Now I finally got my Sony Cybershot TX5 in the shade of pink.
Excited about my new underwater camera, Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5
It's so cute, so pink, so handy and so girly. So Sony. 

Below are just 3 of the bazillion reasons why you should consider shopping online after making sure that the person or the business that you're going to purchase to is indeed reliable. 

Advantage of Shopping Online Over A Traditional Store

1. Shop at the comfort of your home. 
It's about time to break the tradition of heading to the nearest department store and wait for the long queue just to purchase a single product or so. With the advent of online stores, you can easily search for the products or items that you want to purchase, select a color, size and quantity at your own pace with worrying for some sales lady bugging you about what do you want! 

2. Save time and gasoline.
Shopping online eliminates the need for travelling to specific stores in their physical locations thus minimizing your total effort. Instead of hopping in different establishments looking for a specific product, with just a few clicks of your mouse, you can browse various products and items without any cost at all. You can browse at your own convenient time without worrying for the store to close when you're in the middle of contemplating which among the two brands is better than the other. When I was in the process of searching for a rent-to-own house here in Iloilo, I used the web to look around and glad I was able to find the best deal ever!

3. Easy comparison of products' prices and features.
Compare product prices and features to make a better decision with less effort. When you're going to physically visit every store just to look for a single camera, you cannot easily spot the differences in prices and features when you need to go back and forth to each of these establishments. With online shopping, you can simply open several tabs and you're free to compare several stores and products without  so much effort!

Start purchasing those items in your wishlist now by shopping online. Be careful with choosing a merchant to entrust your money though. Be sure to check on their background, reviews and customer feedbacks so you can be assured of the safe and speedy delivery of your purchased items.

Below are just some of my snapshots with my new camera purchased through an online store!

Meet Mandy, my Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5 underwater camera
Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5 has some pretty smart focus which allows you to know adjust the focus with just one touch or with the aid of the pen
I love this shot because it shows the features of my button-free Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5
An underwater note "Olive You" which means I Love You as coined by my favorite YouTube celebrity, Dave Days and his friend Kimmi Smilez. The photo was taken using my underwater Sony Cybershot DSC-TX5

If you enjoyed this post then your donation would be appreciated!

1 comment:

breakingdawn said...

Nice Cam Jon...Huhuhu I remember mine...OH I hate Typhoon Frank grrrrr