Help Make This World a Much Better World

I'm on a mission!

I always think of how I would live my life to the fullest and I have only thought of a couple of things that I want to live my life:

1. Be blessed (I guess everyone wants to! Check out the next)

2. Continue being a blessing to all the lives I'm in contact with.

If I would be able to live get and live those two things, then I would be able to say to my Lord in the last days that I have lived a well lived life. It's pretty simple and very attainable.

Now here's what my mission is:

I want to give appreciative works to 5 people (preferably someone whom I don't know) EVERYDAY. As in EVERY day, no skipping (like I usually skip meals), no excuses (like when you're having a bad day), and that's a total of 25 people feeling more appreciated EVERY week. Should I skip or miss one, it would add up or even double up for the next day.

I know it may not be grand but I know it's my little possible way of helping make this world a much better place to stay. I know that these people would pay it  forward, that means that they will give 5 more appreciative words to those they know or in contact with, and those 5 will give the same and I would indirectly touch other people's lives too!

What about you? What's your plan? How do you think you could help make this world a much better place to stay?

For me: 5 appreciation to 5 people a day will help them feel better and this world a much better place to stay!

1 comment:

cheramie navarra said...

i am a policy owner sa philippine prudential last may 29, 2016. i visit in there office to get my money pero sabi nila hindi na nila mabigay sa akin and 15,350 ko kasi tapos na ang 15 days free look. pls help me .paano ko makukuha ang money ko?