Make Money in Twitter with SponsoredTweets


Last Christmas, I told my friends on Facebook about how Wishing through Paypal's Wishlist could make them $1.00 per wish or per account. I made $28.00 from the said campaign and Paypal (right, Paypal the great) credited the said amount in my Paypal account (Now I'm being redundant, but hey we're talking money so let me be) haha.


Now here's another money making opportunity that you can have if you tweet a lot. Yes, you've read it right! You can turn your followers into money if you sign up for SponsoredTweets! Advertisers normally pays you $1.30 per advertising tweet you send out to your followers. Or you can raise the price if you want, it depends on you.

So co-Tweeters, what are you waiting for? Make money with SponsoredTweets now!


Make Money on Twitter with SponsoredTweets now!

For those who don't have a Paypal Account yet, here's how to sign up.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: