8 Invites for Others to Join Google Wave


So you've heard of the latest craze--Google Wave. Are you on board? If not, then this is where your search or worry ends! I got 8 invites to share as waving alone would be the most lonely thing on Earth to do.

Alright, here's what I want you to do. Follow me on Twitter, tweet me with your address and will send the invite to the person who retweets it the most. Also, feel free to leave your comment of your email details here.

For the meantime, hope you enjoy this Party in the USA Parody I made for Google Wave entitled: Party in the Google Wave:




Party in the Google Wave

I woke up and opened my inBOX
With a hope just like everyone
Welcome to the world of geekiness
Am I gonna get in?

Jumped in surprise
Guess it's for real this time
Looked to the left and saw the Google Wave sign
So this is all the
wavy
Everybody seems so anxious

My fingers moved on its own with a few clicks
Too fast waves and I'm anxious
That's when Google Wave admin said hello
And I started waving on
And I started waving on
And I started waving on


So I clicked on a new wave
They're replying to it
And I can't just get away
Tweetin' through it like yea
Bloggin through it like yea
I got my bots up
We're playing like freak
I know it's gonna be ok
Yea(hehe) it's
party in the Google Wave
Yea(hehe) it's party in the Google Wave

Got bored so went to public
wave
Everybody's lookin at me now
Like who's this chick joining this topic
She's gotta be from out of
town

So hard with my friends not around me
I couldn't just wave with Bloggy
Coz all I see are weirdos
I guess I never got the memo

Been looking around like freak
Where are my friends I'm anxious
That's when the Doctor Wave dropped me a line
Your friends can now wave on
Your friends can now wave on
Your friends can now wave on

Felt like this will be a good night
Could finally send em an invite
Now we'd have some good time
Let my friends join and it'll be alright

So I called em up
Hoping we'd play
along
Explore the various games today
Lookin at maps like yea
Blogging on wave like yea
I got my friends now
We'd be waving along
It's good to talk this way
Yea(hehe) it's party in the Google Wave
Yea(hehe) it's party in the Google Wave

So I clicked on a new wave
They're replying to it
Then we'd get some various games to play
Waving with friends like yea
Playin with friends like yea
I've got some bots up
We're playing like freak
Communicating this way
Yea(hehe) it's party in the Google Wave
Yea(hehe) it's party in the Google Wave

No comments: